Monday 23 December 2013

Okuma Avenger ABF Graphite Bait Feeder Reel







  • Baitfeeding System allows for disengagement of the spool and free-running line without opening the bail
  • Multi-disk drag system with Japanese oiled felt drag washers
  • Six ball bearings and one quick-set anti-reverse roller bearing
  • Corrosion resistant construction and materials; one-year warranty


Buy it now

This can be one of the best roles i have obtained in recent years . Right out of the box I'd been impressed by the smooth and sturdy craftsmanship. I originally bought this role have for my son because his saltwwater Shakespear cannot handle the salt water , but after looking at the role , I ordered one for me too. I was afraid how the role might be too small for the Snook , redfish , trout so we regulary fish, but after looking at first-hand , I 'm not afraid , i would even tarpon. Role An execllent feature is the reason the role weighs only 16 ounces, but it is built definitely strong. The baitrunner switch is surely an awesome feature that could began to shed an enormous hit for my son to his discharge , without fear. The feature works by freeing the spool, but it is still equipped with enough tension to attract the cloths line and it's adjustable. The opposite nice thing is that it clicks since the line goes out , to help you hear the fish testing your bait prior to the success. This feature is often a definite plus when you are fishing any bridge , beach or pier. We will test again earlier this week at Matlacha Pass, and that i hope that my Okuma comes before . I might definitely recommend this roles each fish saltwater or even freshwater.Okuma Avenger ABF40 Baitfeeder Spinning Reel